May all who enter as GUESTS, leave as FRIENDS!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Meet Brandon... Soo soo so Cute!

On June 20th,5 minutes after Midnight My sweet little nephew Brandon was born. He is so cute. My little sister Jan carried him for the full nine months and gave birth via C-section to a healthy little boy after 20 hours of labor. Bless her heart! He is so sweet and a very handsome little boy. I am so proud of my Pongy Lou! She did such a good job and is such a good little Mommy. I love her so much and I am so grateful for all my neices and nephews. I love them. They bring me joy... Here he is.


He has my little sister's butt chin. YOu can compare in this picture. I have the butt chin too. He is too precious. A very precious little baby boy.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails