May all who enter as GUESTS, leave as FRIENDS!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Having oh so much fun!

Moving into the basement apartment of my new Casa has flipped the creative swith in my head and I have jumped head first into crafting and Making my House a "Home!" I love it! I am having so much fun! Here are some of the little cute projects I have been working on!
First, all this crafting and repurposing/reusing had me looking for some good yard sale finds... I found these at a yard sale in Salt Lake when I was up for the weekend to see my family. $7.50 later and I have some great raw material to work with and make beautiful!

The Letters are Pottery Barn and spell out EAT ATE or TEA... Too cute

Did I mention I love spray paint??

This is obviously not the finished product, but when it is complete you know that there will be pictures.

This little jewel here, was a $10.00 plain white lamp that I got at Wal-Mart. It was boring. So I spray painted the base, added a touch of ribbon and voila, a sweet little lamp for the bedside.

Lit Up...

I made this cute wreath with an inexpensive vine I got at walmart and then hot glued the sunflowers on. I found the WeLcome wood sign at the dollar store and tried it white, yellow and black. White Popped... so it stayed

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails