May all who enter as GUESTS, leave as FRIENDS!

Friday, July 17, 2009

It doesn't hurt to be prepared... For Halloween, Right?

I know I know, it is July and I already know what I want to be for Halloween. The truth is I knew back in December that I wanted to be a certain special lady for Halloween. I love Halloween. Not the blood and guts and gore, just the fun of dressing up, going to Haunted houses, and fun parties with dry ice, homemade Root Beer and Pumpkin Carving. Any excuse to have a party and you know that I love it!
So, why when we hadn't even broached Christmas was I already planning for my Halloween Costume the following year... One Word. Scrooged! A beloved and off the wall Christmas Movie I love that was my muse and inspiration. Just Look at her, who wouldn't want to be her?

This is The GHOST OF CHRISTMAS PRESENT...

I know how funny it will be to be a Christmas Icon for Halloween, but it can be done right? People do it all the time.

This character is hilarious. I am even contemplating taking a toaster around with me as she hits Bill Murray's character in the head with it in the movie. I am so excited! Now I just have to find a sweet pink prom style dress that is very poofy. I will of course add my own "special" touch, but oh my are the ideas flowing. I love Halloween. I am planning on having a fun Halloween Party this year, so in order for it to be a blast I need to start planning now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails