May all who enter as GUESTS, leave as FRIENDS!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

California or BUst!


Sunday Night I got home after a fun filled night at the Hamptons, and Ronda was on the phone with a very special girly Q... Kristi Kate. One of my very best friends. We got to talking and decided we wanted to go to California... We are young and single and it is summertime. Why Not? The Beach turned into Disney land so now I am going to go and see Mickey Mouse.
I am so excited! I am driving to Vegas on Thursday. We drive to Cali on Friday, stay at the Beach, bask in the ocean, and head for a fun filled day of Mickey and Minnie and the gang all day Saturday! Soo Much Fun! I am very excited!

Remove Miley Cyrus and insert Self...

I will for sure post pictures of our trip. I am very excited! I was in third grade the last time I went to Disneyland.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails