May all who enter as GUESTS, leave as FRIENDS!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

EAT, ATE AND... Voila, Bon Appetit!

I posted this picture a couple weeks ago, and have finally gotten around to finishing (for now) the EAT letters. I picked these pretties up at a yard sale in salt Lake for $5. They were the ugly Black with a red crackle design.

I spray painted them black and had them staggered on top of my Fridge plain for a while. And when I could stand it no longer I had to give them a "woman's touch."

On the wall in my Kitchen

I mod podged these paper letters I had gotten from Target ages ago right onto the painted surface of the wood letter. I then tied the ribbon around the bottom. I did not fasten or glue the ribbon. I did this because who knows down the road, when I get bored or move what color scheme my kitchen will be. This way I can simply remove the ribbon and coordinate it with the most current color swatch.



If you have any design suggestions, tips or questions please feel free to comment or email me at hollyaitken@gmail.com

2 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Cute, cute, cute! Thank you so much for your kind words regarding my Real and Raw Story and my husband. I do have a good man...I am blessed. Thanks for stopping by!

Roeshel said...

Me again. I just love discovering new creative blogs. :) I'm having so much fun looking around. I love your Mod Podge letters! SO cute! :)

Roeshel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails