May all who enter as GUESTS, leave as FRIENDS!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Harry Potter 6 Midnight Showing...

I started a semi tradition a long time ago when Harry Potter first came out. I worked at the Five Star Cinemas during High School and we got to go to all Midnight premiere showings for free. YOu know, so that we could tell people an educated opinion on the movies showing at the theater. Work, or no work the next day, I always make the Harry Potter premieres. I love it. We went to the Allen 8 theaters here in Farmington. IT was PACKED! We got there an hour early and still had to sit on the fourth row. They sold out all eight movie theaters for the midnight showing. I am sure that it was that way Nationwide so I don't feel so bad about being a crazy HP Fan.
This is me waiting for the show to start. We had an hour to sit and wait around so we thought we would kill the time by capturing the moment.

Here is Coley... Nicole. I just love her. She is so fun! Her and I were the lucky ones who got to go and save the seats.

The movie was really good. A little slow to start. Nicole looked at her phone so I asked her for the time and she said "It is 1:15 and the show is just barely starting." They did a very good job. Especially with the tragedy of Dumbledore's death. For those of us who have read all seven books, they did a really good job of eluding to things that were explained in #7. Love it! When does seven come Out?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails