May all who enter as GUESTS, leave as FRIENDS!

Monday, January 18, 2010

I love this store!!!

I was driving the other day and passed by this shed looking building with big metal stars on the outside. It caught my eye! The sign said open so I took a B-line to the driveway.
To my complete and utter joy, it turned out to be a home decor store. MY NEW FAVE!!!

Go to there website! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE This Store!
They are priced so well that I usually buy something everytime I go in. Which is a big deal considering it is me! I am so cheap umm... I mean frugal! They have everything from candles and clocks to armoires and bathroom vanitys.
Just Trust me and go to this website to find the store nearest you.

1 comment:

deb said...

WOW!! What a neat store! Wish there was one closer to me. Looks like there would always be something to buy like you said ;~)

*hugs*deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails