May all who enter as GUESTS, leave as FRIENDS!

Thursday, December 17, 2009

He is, after all... The Reason for the Season


"The Spirit of Christmas illuminates the picture window of the soul. To catch the real meaning of the spirit of Christmas, we need only drop the last syllable and it becomes the spirit of CHRIST." -President Thomas S. Monson

I really wanted to focus on the Savior this Christmas. Who he is, what he did for ALL of us. I wanted to make something that would help me do just that. I wanted to make something with meaning. Something that every time I looked at it, it would fill my heart and soul with the true spirit of CHRISTmas.
I thought for a long time about what I would actually put on the frames! I finally came up with "For unto us a Savior is Born." I wanted SAVIOR to be the main frame. He is our Savior, our king, and I love him.
I chose white and Ivory, because he is our healer and cleanses us from sin. When I think of Christ I know that he is pure and holy.




I love the Lord Jesus Christ. I know that he lives! I know that he was born in Bethlehem to a Virgin. I know that he is the Son of God. How Grateful I am for him and his Atoning Sacrifice on my behalf. Oh how we have so much to be Grateful for this time of year, and all year long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails