May all who enter as GUESTS, leave as FRIENDS!

Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm Baack!

I have to tell you, having the flu is not FUn! At all! I got sick last Saturday and after a VERY Long week I am finally now feeling well enough to return to the normal day to day grind! I was really sick and just had to rely on the old immune system to fight off the Virus! I am glad I am feeling better, but I still have a horrible cough and I woke up with a very sore throat this morning.
I watched way more TV than I have ever wanted to. I realized that I am terribly addicted to Cake Decorating shows. Who knew? I guess it took a week of me being sick on the couch to realize!
I did have a fun Halloween and got to get out of the house for a little bit, which was good cause I was going stir crazy!
I went and helped the Hamptons get ready for their Halloween Trunk or Treat! Good Times!
I have a couple projects that I barely touched this week. I couldn't even concentrate on anything. But I have some things I am working on and will post on them soon.
Now that Halloween is over (sad day) I am starting my Thanksgiving and Christmas Preparations!
So Excited For Christmas and New Years!
So I am here to stay for a while
By the Way, I have to go back now and look at all the blogs I follow and see how their Halloween Festivities Went. I missed the blogs! I haven't been online forever! Plus I have to watch the episodes of The Office I missed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails