May all who enter as GUESTS, leave as FRIENDS!

Monday, November 23, 2009

How Pumpkin Pie is Made...

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I thought this would be fitting for us to remember as we sit down to take our first big bite of our favorite Pumpkin Pie!
So, if you have ever wondered how Pumpkin Pie is REALLY made, here you go.

Ok, is that not the funniest thing ever? Oh man! I love the facial expression on this little pumpkin! So funny!
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving full of Family, Friends, laughter and sweet, sweet memories.
I wanted to make a list of all of the things that I am especially grateful for this year...
First of all my Family. I love my family and am so grateful for everything that they have done for me. Their support has been amazing. I am truly blessed.
I am grateful for my NEw Mexico Family. I am seven hours from home and I am so grateful for all the people I get to call friends here. I am so blessed to know such wonderful people.
I am so grateful for Ronda and for all that she has done for me Eternallly. I am blessed to know her, and am so grateful that she willingly opened her home to me. My life will never be the same. THank you
I am grateful for my sweet little Kapri. She is crazy hyper, but super cute.
I am grateful for a wonderful job, that allows me to learn and explore my creativity every day.
I am just grateful to be alive. I have so many things to be grateful for. I am grateful for the Gospel in my life and how much happiness and peace it has filled my life with. I am grateful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. His infinite and Selfless sacrifice on my behalf. Thank goodness for the Atonement.
I am grateful for Crafting and blogging and all of you who read and visit my blog. It is so much fun and such a great outlet and way to express myself. I am grateful for all of the other creative minds out there as well who share their ideas with us.
I am Grateful for Today!
The list can go all day.
What are you Grateful for?Post a comment and let us know what it is you are Grateful for this year...

My "Thanksgiving Resolution" for this next year... Keep a Daily Gratitude Journal. I have to write at least one thing, Everyday that I am grateful for. I have done this before and my whole attitude and outlook completely changed! It will help me remember to be grateful Everyday of the year and not just on Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving all!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails