* * * GIVEAWAY * * * GIVEAWAY * * * GIVEAWAY * * *
If you haven't entered yet, Go HERE!Okay so I hung up the cutout last night so that you can see what it will look like and how to do it yourself when your pretty little package comes in the mail.
You will recieve it looking like this. It will have the transfer paper on it already.
1. First, you will want to smooth the vinyl lettering onto the transfer paper. I use a Pampered Chef Handy Scraper to smooth out the vinyl and it really helps it adhere to the trasfer paper. If you don't have that, you can use a credit card or a ruler. Be creative!
2. Second, you can start peeling the paper backing off. I would do the "Meet" first.
* * * Make sure that as you are pulling the paper to keep the peeled paper down against the surface. Go Slowly and if a part of the vinyl is still sticking to the paper, fold it back against the transfer paper and press over it again.
3. Now that it is peeled, Cut it into two different pieces. This will make putting it up ALOT easier.
4. Now, the fun part... Find a home for your vinyl. You can just hang it up on the wall, or you can put it on a painted board. That is the beauty of Vinyl, It is really versatile and great for home decorating. It peels right off walls without taking paint with it. Plus it Looks Great!
5. Voila, you have a pretty darn cute saying on your wall now! When I was putting up the vinyl I put it up and then lightly ran my hand over it just to lightly adhere it to my textured wall. THis is great to do at first so that it will stay up and you can take a step back and decide how it looks. It peels right up while the transfer paper is still on.
6. Again run over your Vinyl with the Handy Scraper and adhere it really well. Peel back the transfer paper just like you peeled the paper off, flat against the surface of the wall. Go slowly. Patience is important.
VOILA You are done... It really is that easy!
I am so excited for this giveaway!!! I cannot even tell you. There will be at least four winners this go around. So I am serious, Go Hereto enter!!
I loved Nicole's story! Made me laugh. Looking forward to more!