May all who enter as GUESTS, leave as FRIENDS!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Murder, Mystery and Intrigue!


I was so excited all day Friday. I could hardly stand it! I left work at 1:00 to finalize everything downstairs, finish cooking, and get myself all gussied up for the Par Tay! It really was so much fun! I was relieved to finally have it here. The guests finally arrived and I was so Ecstatic to see them in their costumes. It put a huge smile on my face. I love these people! Let me introduce to you...
Shaun and Bracy AKA "Donny and Flo Brooks"

Nicole AKA "Eiaguelle R. Aminmund"

Courtni and Alex AKA "Miranda T. Shetes and Roger B. Astird"

Jason AKA "Dr. Malcolm K. T. Praktiss"

Derric AKA "Prosper Alvin Bates, Esquire" He forgot his costume...

Johnathan and Kylene AKA The hosts of our game for the evening!

Last but not least.. Me AKA "Dame Allison Bigh"

Courtni during dinner. It was really fun to have a dinner party. My first and definately not the last!

Playing the game... Deep concentration! I really liked how the game was played out. It was not what I was expecting at all.


We really had a great time. We laughed a lot and It was so much Fun! It was definately worth all the work I put into it.
I must admit that I was completely lost as to whom I thought the murderer was. All hope I ever had of becoming a Detective/ PI just went right out the window. hhaaha
Life is great! It is wonderful when we can just stop for a moment and entertain the little kid in all of us.

1 comment:

Roeshel said...

It sounds and looks like so much fun! I've always wanted to have a murder mystery party and now I definitely will! You look gorgeous in red! ;)

Roeshel

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails