May all who enter as GUESTS, leave as FRIENDS!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!!!


On Saturday I drove down to Las Vegas to see one of my Best friends and former Mission Companions, Kristi Crampton... I love that girl to pieces! I got in at around 6ish and after going to a really expensive dinner... $350 for eight of us... we went to the Phantom of the Opera at the Venetian Hotel... I loved it!

Inside the Venetian... The Staging for the show was incredible... complete with fireworks, lightning, gunshots, and a huge chandelier that swirled above our heads in pieces... It was so Exciting! I have always loved the music of the Phantom of the Opera, since a little girl thanks to my brother Mark who would blast the music and shake the whole house. However, I had never seen the play and now I can fully appreciate and enjoy the songs now that I know what is going on!!! Here are the Ladies... Kristi Crampton, Vicki Brown, Ronda Castelli, Tessa Christensen and Kristy Buckway at the Venetian before the Show! Dale Brown.... He is hilarious... THe sign says "Always a Happy Ending"
I had such a good time! It was so much fun! Fun to catch up with friends and enjoy some of the sights of Las Vegas! I am so blessed to know so many great people!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails