May all who enter as GUESTS, leave as FRIENDS!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Temple Square...

On those days when you are bored, alone and you just need to get out of the house. Those days when you have no place in particular to go to, I like to go to the temple grounds and take in the beauty of the temple and the peace of such hallowed ground. IT always amazes me that you can walk onto the temple grounds, right smack dab in the middle of a busy bustling city and yet it is so quiet and peaceful. It is like you take a step onto a little piece of Heaven! I love to sit and people watch as well, all the happy couples and newlyweds, children and the occasional dog. I love the temple, all temples. My temple excursions started in college down in St. George and continue to this day!


I will show you some of the highlights of my recent temple stroll in pictures!!!



I was by myself so in order to get this shot, I had to set the timer, sit down and pose...




I thought this was the cutest thing ever, here is this little old couple come riding by, almost ran me over on their little Jazzy's... ahahaha it was too cute I had to take a picture!! but I took it with my cell, so I will have to figure out how to get those off of there.


I love the angle of this picture and the way the sun is hitting the temple.


I love the temple! I hope you enjoy a little taste of my Sunday adventure!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails