May all who enter as GUESTS, leave as FRIENDS!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ok, Ok

Alright, I know that I haven't posted anything on here in FOREVER, but I am still alive and breathing. I am living in Farmington New Mexico now and loving life. I have a great job at Custom Glass and Granite. I do their bookkeeping and payroll and then I work for Kids Corner as well doing payroll and bill pay. I love my job. My original plan was to go to the hospital here and work, but they could not work with my school schedule so I am happily at home here at my 8-3 job, Monday through Friday. I live with Ronda Castelli. She is the best ever and I love that I finally got to move into the "Hilton"
I will post pictures soon.

1 comment:

Karly-Ann said...

I want lots of pictures!! And I demand more posting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails