May all who enter as GUESTS, leave as FRIENDS!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

New Pictures coming soon...

I went to Paragonah this last weekend to see my friend Kristi Crampton. We went up to the Ski Resort Brian Head... Well I accidentally left my camera in my car here in Salt Lake, so I had to buy a disposable instead and the only problem is... I have to use the rest of the exposures and... I have to wait to get them developed. But I will in due time and then I will post pictures of our excursions up at Brian Head. WE had so much Fun! I always have so much fun when she is around! I am going back to Brian Head to learn how to ski... So excited! I have lived in Utah my whole life and never been skiing or snowboarding. It is time to hit the slopes!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails