May all who enter as GUESTS, leave as FRIENDS!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Years

Well, I had a great New Years this year. A family from New Mexico, My mission, came into town. The Hamptons. I love this family alot. I ate dinner at their house all the time and we taught a girl named Celeste Todacheenie in their home and she ended up entering the waters of baptism on August 25th 2007. They invited me to come and play games with them and their family that live here in the Greater Salt Lake Valley. We played Partini and had the "mormon Champagne" at midnight and laughed so much! I was laughing so hard my stomach was hurting. It was so good to see them all again. I think my favorite part of the night was when Jason, Jonathon, Nicole and I went out in the street to shoot some paintballs... It was a lot of fun.
This is Nicole Hampton and Jonathon Aikele loading up the gun to shoot our moving Target...



JASON!



Hahaha So we got this brilliant idea to shoot each other and our "clothing protector" was a black garbage bag... So Jason was shot first and he took off the bag and still ended up getting paint all up the back of his clothes... Jonathon said you retard you got it all over yourself... Well come to find out the black garbage bag was not an Einstein idea because the paintball just shot straight through and upon inspection we found the hole.

Well, after Jason got payback on Jonathon, I was up... So I ran about 100 yards away and stood there bracing myself to be shot. 1... 2.... 3... 4.... 5... 6... 7... 8... Nothing. They could not hit me. It stunk too because I was bracing myself and waiting for the pain and it was taking forever. Well, Jonathon finally got the shot, but it was right to the back of my right leg... So much for the clothing protector.
It didn't hurt though I was far enough away, but Jason and Jonathon both had huge welts on their backs. hahaha It was so much fun. We got in trouble for being too loud. But it was well worth it.
We stayed up until three o'clock in the morning laughing and playing games. I felt like I was in High School again. So much Fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails