May all who enter as GUESTS, leave as FRIENDS!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Where I have been and where I would like to go...

I have traveled a lot in my day. I have been to Las Vegas and Idaho and Southern Utah numerous times. I am leaving for Utah today. I have never been far from home though. I have never been out of the country, and I have never been East of New Mexico and Colorado.This is Where I have been...



create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide

I would love to see more red. I would love to travel the world and learn about other cultures, to experience them firsthand.
My ultimate goal is to go to all of the Temples and do a session in each of them. That would be amazing. I think the first one I would love to go to is the Rome Italy Temple when it is complete. To learn more about it go to http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/rome/ I have always had this thing for Italy. It is so beautiful and Romantic and it just draws me to it. That is where I wanted to serve a mission. I even started teaching myself the language. I would love to go to Italy. Bellisimo! That is the first stamp I would like to receive in my passport!


Okay, who hasn't dreamt of taking a ride like this in their lifetime? One of those things I would love to do before I die... Ride in a gondola


The Piazza Navona


The Roman Colosseum


Fontana Di Trevi


Bella fiori... Meaning Beautiful Flowers


I know that I will make it there one day. Dreams do come true! For now I will have to be content with watching "Under the Tuscan Sun" to get my Italy Fix!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails